02 Nov 2022 The Next Generation Will See Our Legacy

Peon, Korn, and Srev from the Keo Seima Wildlife Sanctuary REDD+ Project in Cambodia share how the impacts of climate change are affecting their ability to cultivate food and are calling on World Leaders to help protect their natural resources.

Take Responsibility and Preserve the Forests of Kenya

Martha, Benson, Mariam and Bonafice from the Wildlife Works Kasigau Corridor REDD+ Project in Kenya share how the ongoing drought has impacted their communities and are calling on World Leaders to preserve their forests.

01 Nov 2022 Together We Can Protect The Future

The Community Chief along with his villagers joined hands and echoed together that they have taken an oath to protect their forest and wildlife. Likewise, they request everyone to do the same. “Together we can protect the future.”

31 Oct 2022 Local And Indigenous People Know Better Than Anyone The Value Of Protecting Forests

Their stories need to be shared so that people around the world can understand the drastic impacts climate change is having on local communities, right now.

18 Oct 2022 Raising the Voices of Local and Indigenous People

My role is to help amplify the voices of local and Indigenous people. For the world to hear their truth.

15 Oct 2022 The Community Perspective, Storytelling From The Heart

When looking for solutions to achieve the world’s collective climate goals, we must include local voices.

14 Oct 2022 Making a Difference in my Community is my Drive

I strongly believe that among the different measures taken in the fight against climate change in the world, REDD+ projects can be one of the most successful initiatives with enough participation.